Beastly strong all-around.
The Toxic Beast is your warning to every opponent: From now on it’s dangerous. With strong performance in dry conditions and breathtaking grip in wet conditions. Its extremely grippy 4mm Aqua Grip made of super soft professional foam makes you a beast between the posts.
The poison green color creates a stir - The negatively seated seams for an ultra comfortable feel. Thanks to knitted SOFT KNIT backhand, your glove adapts perfectly to your hand shape while providing a cool-down function. This and other additional pro features make the new Toxic Beast a real beast in the box.
- Toxic Ingenious Grip. Show what you can do! In any weather. The ultra-grippy 4mm Aqua Grip provides a beastly grip. Its ultra soft pro foam gives you absolute high-end performance and brilliant handling.
- So enduring. Like you. Play better for longer. The extra embossed T1tan zone above the wrist specifically reduces abrasion in this area. So now you can play venomously strong for longer and have even more grip.
- Extreme control. Anytime in Beast Mode. Even when the defense is shaky. The special T1tan Punching Zone provides more control when punching. So you defuse even the most toxic situations.
- Packing good fit. It fits. But how. The negative seams nestle perfectly against your skin. For a super comfortable wearing feeling, without anything bothering. Together with the strong damping, the Toxic Beast becomes your second skin.
- erfect cooling. Can do more than just look good: The stylish SOFT KNIT backhand made of knitted polyester ensures cool down function for comfortable airy hands. Even when you’re “allowed” to save a penalty kick in the 92nd minute.
- For more stability. Your Strap. Your antidote for hard balls. The Detachable Elastic Double Strap provides targeted relief for your arm joints. This gives you more stability and makes it easier to parry even difficult shots.
All technical product details
Latex4mm Aqua Grip
Grip ProtectionExtended over the wrist
Body MaterialSoft Knit
ClosureElastic double strap
Suitable forGrass & artificial turf
- GRIP ACTIVATION & GLOVE MAINTENANCE
You must properly prep your goalkeeper gloves before using them the first time to ensure that they will offer maximum grip.
Activate the Grip
- Wash your gloves under clear, running water or in a sink. The water should be cold or lukewarm.
- With your hands in the gloves, rub your hands together and squeeze them repeatedly to remove any residual soap left over from the manufacturing process out of the latex.
- Repeat this process until they stop producing small soap bubbles.
- Next, thoroughly wring out your gloves and set them on a towel or a drying rack to air out.
Important: It’s normal for the gloves to feel like they have lost a bit of grip after the initial wash. Once you have used them 1 or 2 times, ideally in practice, the full grip will take effect.
Caring for Your Gloves
- After use, moisten your gloves under running water or in a sink. The water should be cold or lukewarm.
- Spray each glove 4-5 times with our glove cleaner.
- Carefully work the cleaner well into your gloves.
- Rinse out your gloves thoroughly the latex dissipates.
- Set your gloves on dry on a towel or drying rack to air out and store them in a cool, dark place (e.g. in a cellar or basement) until you use them next.
- MINIMISE ABRASION
There will always be wear and tear on the rubber grip surface during training and gameplay. This is a normal process but it does not affect the grip.
- Moisten your gloves before and during use.
- Use good technique and roll with precision to avoid harsh contact with the ground.
- You should always remove your gloves whenever you carry goals or nets.
- STANDARD DURABILITY
Pros typically use our goalkeeping gloves for just a few weeks due to the extremely severe wear and tear at that level. With T1TAN you get the same exact quality as the pros.
Most amateur goalkeepers use 3-4 pairs of goalkeeping gloves per year. That means you can assume that each pair will have a life of 3-4 months of active use. You can increase the life of your gloves by properly maintaining them and always employing proper technique.
Please note that wear can occur even on the first use. However, you can still use your gloves for 3-4 months despite visible wear.
- PROPER SIZING
Do you need help figuring out the right size gloves for your hands? Just send us a message via email@example.com or refer directly to this sizing chart:
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping costs and duration are different depending on the country where the delivery is being sent. You can find the details for the respective shipping costs and duration here.
If you would like to return your gloves, you can do so free of cost within German and Austria.