The football world’s newest, one of a kind innovation! The first protection shirt made of recycled plastic.
This groundbreaking ¾ sleeve shirt features seamless technology along the hem along with protective padding, making this shirt a must-have item for goalkeepers.
- MADE OF RECYCLED PLASTIC: The entire protection shirt consists of recycled polyester. We implement this sustainable production method to reuse plastic, which keeps it from polluting the oceans or the environment.
- PERFECT PROTECTION AND EXTRA GRIP: Cutting-edge shock absorbing protectors guard your elbows and ribs. The Grip Zone on the forearms gives you an edge when catching flat balls. The undershirt is perfectly suited for practice sessions or playing on either artificial turf, hard pitch or an indoor arena.
- PATENTED SEAMLESS TECHNOLOGY: Our protectors are injected directly into the fabric instead of just being sewn on. That means no seams can tear and let your pads just fall out. The silicone edge to the hem gives the shirt a comfortable fit without any stitching or seams.
- FITS LIKE A SECOND SKIN: The elastic material provides compression for your muscles and the long sleeves are cut to provide you with a perfect fit. An additional silicon edge along the hem of the shirt and the sleeves prevents it from sliding up while you move.
- BREATHABLE AND ULTRA LIGHT: The compression shirt wicks the moisture from the surface of your skin. Moisture regulation makes your skin feel better and keeps you from being soaked in sweat.
All technical product details
Textile material82% Polyamid (recycled), 18% Elasthan
- Correct washing & cleaning
In order for you to enjoy your new protectors for a long time, you must pay attention to the following when washing them:
- Wash at max. 30°C (otherwise the protectors can come loose)
- Do not dry in the dryer or on the heater (otherwise the protectors may come loose).
- Use the mesh bag to wash your protection laundry in it. This prevents threads from pulling on the polyester.
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping costs and duration are different depending on the country where the delivery is being sent. You can find the details for the respective shipping costs and duration here.
If you would like to return your gloves, you can do so free of cost within German and Austria.