High Impact Protection
The close-fitting cut in combination with seamless technology on the waistband and the protectors make the set the perfect base equipment for all goalkeepers.
Protect your body from the hard impact of jumping and diving.
- MADE FROM RECYCLED PLASTIC: The Protection Combo is made from recycled polyester. Thanks to this sustainable production method, plastic is reused before it can pollute the oceans or nature.
- PERFECT GOALKEEPER PROTECTION: Innovative shock-absorbing protectors protect your body if you hit the ground. The set is ideal for training or playing on all surfaces.
- PATENTED SEAMLESS TECHNOLOGIES: The protectors are injected directly into the fabric instead of simply sewn on. This prevents the seams from tearing and causing the padding to fall off. The silicone flock on the hem ensures a comfortable fit without seams.
- FITS LIKE A SECOND SKIN: The elastic textile compresses the muscles making the leggings and shirt fit perfectly on the body. An extra silicone flock on the hem prevents the leggings and sleeves from sliding up.
- BREATHABLE AND ULTRA-LIGHT: The compression combo consisting of shirt and leggings wicks moisture away from the surface of your skin. The moisture regulation gives you a more comfortable feeling on the skin.
All technical product details
Textile material82% Polyamid (recycled), 18% Elasthan
- Correct washing & cleaning
In order for you to enjoy your new protectors for a long time, you must pay attention to the following when washing them:
- Wash at max. 30°C (otherwise the protectors can come loose)
- Do not dry in the dryer or on the heater (otherwise the protectors may come loose).
- Use the mesh bag to wash your protection laundry in it. This prevents threads from pulling on the polyester.
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping costs and duration are different depending on the country where the delivery is being sent. You can find the details for the respective shipping costs and duration here.
If you would like to return your gloves, you can do so free of cost within German and Austria.