High impact protection
The premium, form-fitting cut of the shorts made with the seamless technology along the waistband and the padding to make these protection shorts the perfect standard equipment for every goalkeeper out there.
Protect your body when jumping and diving.
- MADE FROM RECYCLED PLASTIC: The protection shorts consists of recycled polyester. We implement this sustainable production method to reuse plastic, which keeps it from polluting the oceans or the environment.
- PERFECT PROTECTION: Cutting-edge shock absorbing protectors guard your hips. The protective short is perfectly suited for practice sessions or playing on any surface.
- PATENTED SEAMLESS TECHNOLOGY: Our protectors are injected directly into the fabric instead of just being sewn on. That means no seams can tear and let the padding fall out. The silicone edge to the hem gives the shorts a comfortable fit without any stitching or seams.
- FITS LIKE A SECOND SKIN: The elastic material provides compression for your muscles and the shorts are cut to provide you with the perfect fit. An additional silicon edge along the hem of the legs prevents it from sliding up while you move.
- BREATHABLE AND ULTRA LIGHT: The compression short wicks the moisture from the surface of your skin. Moisture regulation makes your skin feel better and keeps you from being soaked in sweat.
All technical product details
Textile material82% Polyamid (recycled), 18% Elasthan
- Correct washing & cleaning
In order for you to enjoy your new protectors for a long time, you must pay attention to the following when washing them:
- Wash at max. 30°C (otherwise the protectors can come loose)
- Do not dry in the dryer or on the heater (otherwise the protectors may come loose).
- Use the mesh bag to wash your protection laundry in it. This prevents threads from pulling on the polyester.
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping costs and duration are different depending on the country where the delivery is being sent. You can find the details for the respective shipping costs and duration here.
If you would like to return your gloves, you can do so free of cost within German and Austria.