Petrol Beast 2.0 Kids edition
Play with the same glove design as the adult goalies.
The abrasion-resistant black Gorilla Grip and the petrol look with an eye-catching logo make this junior model the coolest goalkeeper glove on the court.
- NEGATIVE CUT: Thanks to the negative cut your gloves fit like a second skin.
- JUNIOR LATEX: We have specially developed the 3mm Gorilla Grip latex for younger goalkeepers with focus on durability.
- WRAPPED THUMB: The latex is wrapped around your thumbs to provide even more comfort and solid grip.
- MECHANO BODY: Breathable backhand material deters moisture from the glove and gives it stability. .
- ELASTIC LATEX STRAP: The new latex strap only needs to be wrapped around the wrist once and secures the wrist perfectly .
All technical product details
Latex3mm Gorilla Gripp
Grip ProtectionExtended over the wrist
ClosureElastic latex strap
Suitable forGrass & artificial turf
- GRIP ACTIVATION & GLOVE MAINTENANCE
You must properly prep your goalkeeper gloves before using them the first time to ensure that they will offer maximum grip.
Activate the Grip
- Wash your gloves under clear, running water or in a sink. The water should be cold or lukewarm.
- With your hands in the gloves, rub your hands together and squeeze them repeatedly to remove any residual soap left over from the manufacturing process out of the latex.
- Repeat this process until they stop producing small soap bubbles.
- Next, thoroughly wring out your gloves and set them on a towel or a drying rack to air out.
Important: It’s normal for the gloves to feel like they have lost a bit of grip after the initial wash. Once you have used them 1 or 2 times, ideally in practice, the full grip will take effect.
Caring for Your Gloves
- After use, moisten your gloves under running water or in a sink. The water should be cold or lukewarm.
- Spray each glove 4-5 times with our glove cleaner.
- Carefully work the cleaner well into your gloves.
- Rinse out your gloves thoroughly the latex dissipates.
- Set your gloves on dry on a towel or drying rack to air out and store them in a cool, dark place (e.g. in a cellar or basement) until you use them next.
- MINIMISE ABRASION
There will always be wear and tear on the rubber grip surface during training and gameplay. This is a normal process but it does not affect the grip.
- Moisten your gloves before and during use.
- Use good technique and roll with precision to avoid harsh contact with the ground.
- You should always remove your gloves whenever you carry goals or nets.
- STANDARD DURABILITY
Pros typically use our goalkeeping gloves for just a few weeks due to the extremely severe wear and tear at that level. With T1TAN you get the same exact quality as the pros.
Most amateur goalkeepers use 3-4 pairs of goalkeeping gloves per year. That means you can assume that each pair will have a life of 3-4 months of active use. You can increase the life of your gloves by properly maintaining them and always employing proper technique.
Please note that wear can occur even on the first use. However, you can still use your gloves for 3-4 months despite visible wear.
- PROPER SIZING
Do you need help figuring out the right size gloves for your hands? Just send us a message via email@example.com or refer directly to this sizing chart:
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping costs and duration are different depending on the country where the delivery is being sent. You can find the details for the respective shipping costs and duration here.
If you would like to return your gloves, you can do so free of cost within German and Austria.