Easily Removable Protection
As a goalkeeper you will encounter very special challenges in training. During a warm-up you need freedom of movement and full protection of your body when goalkeeping.
We developed the Elbow Guard precisely for these constantly changing requirements.
- MADE OF RECYCLED PLASTIC: The elbow protector is made of recycled polyester. Thanks to this sustainable production method, plastic is reused before it can pollute the oceans or nature.
- PERFECT PROTECTION AND EXTRA GRIP: Innovative shock-absorbing protectors protect your elbows. A grip zone on the forearm improves catching low shots. The Elbow Guards are ideal for training or playing on artificial turf, hard courts or any other hard surface.
- PATENTED SEAMLESS TECHNOLOGIES: The protectors are injected directly into the fabric instead of simply sewn on. This the seams from tearing and prevents causing the pads to fall off. Silicone on the hem ensures a comfortable fit without slipping.
- SITS LIKE A SECOND SKIN: The elastic textile compresses the muscles and the elbow guards sit perfectly on the arm.
- BREATHABLE AND ULTRA-LIGHT: The Compression Arm Sleeves wick moisture away from the surface of your skin. The moisture regulation gives more comfort on the skin.
All technical product specifications
Material80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
Scope of deliveryAs a Set
- Correct washing & cleaning
In order for you to enjoy your new protectors for a long time, you must pay attention to the following when washing them:
- Wash at max. 30°C (otherwise the protectors can come loose)
- Do not dry in the dryer or on the heater (otherwise the protectors may come loose).
- Use the mesh bag to wash your protection laundry in it. This prevents threads from pulling on the polyester.
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping costs and duration are different depending on the country where the delivery is being sent. You can find the details for the respective shipping costs and duration here.
If you would like to return your gloves, you can do so free of cost within German and Austria.