Prevents turf burn
Another first for the football world! The first undershirt made of recycled plastic that also comes with anti-abrasion and muscle stimulation.
The shirt’s form-fitting cut features anti-abrasion zones for an undershirt every goalkeeper simply must have, no matter if you’re playing on dry pitch or artificial turf.
Guard your skin whenever you jump and dive. It pairs perfectly with our anti-abrasion pants as a go-to goalkeeper set.
- MADE OF RECYCLED PLASTIC: The entire undershirt consists of recycled polyester. We implement this sustainable production method to reuse plastic, which keeps it from polluting the oceans or the environment.
- COATED ANTI ABRASION ZONES: Special zones with military-grade specialized coating on your elbows reduce the harsh friction when you strike the ground.
- MUSCLE STIMULATION: There are silicone sections on the biceps area that mimic your muscle strands. They increase compression throughout the area and support proper blood flow.
- PATENTED SEAMLESS TECHNOLOGY: The silicone edge to the hem gives the shirt a comfortable fit without any stitching or seams.
- FITS LIKE A SECOND SKIN: The elastic material provides compression for your muscles and the long sleeves are cut to provide you with a perfect fit. An additional silicon edge along the hem of the shirt and the sleeves prevents it from sliding up while you move.
- BREATHABLE AND ULTRA LIGHT: The compression shirt wicks the moisture from the surface of your skin. Moisture regulation makes your skin feel better and keeps you from being soaked in sweat.
All technical product details
Textile material82% Polyamid (recycled), 18% Elasthan
- Correct washing & cleaning
In order for you to enjoy your new protectors for a long time, you must pay attention to the following when washing them:
- Wash at max. 30°C (otherwise the protectors can come loose)
- Do not dry in the dryer or on the heater (otherwise the protectors may come loose).
- Use the mesh bag to wash your protection laundry in it. This prevents threads from pulling on the polyester.
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping costs and duration are different depending on the country where the delivery is being sent. You can find the details for the respective shipping costs and duration here.
If you would like to return your gloves, you can do so free of cost within German and Austria.