Prevents burns from contact with the ground
Set consisting of a long undershirt and leggings made of recycled plastic with abrasion protection and muscle stimulation.
The super close-fitting cut in combination with anti-abrasion zones make this set a must-have for goalkeepers who play on a dry field or artificial turf.
Protect your skin from burns while jumping and diving. Perfect as a goalkeeper set.
- MADE FROM RECYCLED PLASTIC: This sustainable production method enables plastic to be reused before it can pollute the oceans or nature.
- SPECIAL COATING MINIMIZES ABRASION: Special zones with military-proven textile coating minimize abrasion when it comes into contact with the ground.
- PATENTED SEAMLESS TECHNOLOGIES: The anti-abrasion zones are seamlessly glued to the fabric. The silicone flock on the hem ensures a comfortable fit without seams.
- STIMULATES YOUR MUSCLES: A silicone flock is molded on the inside area of the calves and biceps. This increases the compression in the areas and promotes blood flow.
- FITS LIKE A SECOND SKIN: The elastic textile compresses the muscles and the set sits perfectly on the body. An extra silicone flock on the hem prevents the pants and sleeves from sliding up.
- BREATHABLE AND ULTRA-LIGHT: The Compression Combo wicks moisture away from the surface of your skin. The moisture regulation gives you more comfort.
All technical product details
Textile material82% Polyamid (recycled), 18% Elasthan
- Correct washing & cleaning
In order for you to enjoy your new protectors for a long time, you must pay attention to the following when washing them:
- Wash at max. 30°C (otherwise the protectors can come loose)
- Do not dry in the dryer or on the heater (otherwise the protectors may come loose).
- Use the mesh bag to wash your protection laundry in it. This prevents threads from pulling on the polyester.
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping costs and duration are different depending on the country where the delivery is being sent. You can find the details for the respective shipping costs and duration here.
If you would like to return your gloves, you can do so free of cost within German and Austria.