Style x soccer
These goalkeeper gloves are an absolute statement.
There's never been anyone like you before!
Your goalkeeping game is modern - your equipment anyway! The mix of the flexible and breathable Evo Zone Plus on the backhand with the innovative Hybric Cut gives you an unprecedented wearing comfort.
The glove wraps around your hand and after a few moments you will no longer feel it anymore.
But the strikers will fear it!
- HYBRID CUT: The combination of rolled fingers and negative cut offers an ultra comfortable fit and wider contact zone at the ball..
- EXO STRAP: You can easily take off the strap and wear the gloves without it.
- EVO ZONE PLUS: The backhand material combines extreme breathability with an absolutely stable fit.
- PROFESSIONAL LATEX: To make the ball stick to the hands, we used the best T1TAN latex - 4mm Gecko Grip.
- SILIKON PUNCHING ZONE: Silicone ensures more control when punching the ball.
- EXTENDED GRIP PROTECTION: Thanks to the extended material over the wrists the soft latex on the palm is protected from abrasion and it also helps you to pull your gloves on.
All technical product specifications
Foam4mm Gecko Grip
Grip ProtectionExtended over the wrist
Body-MaterialEvo Zone Plus
Suitable forGrass & artificial turf
- GRIP ACTIVATION & GLOVE MAINTENANCE
You must properly prep your goalkeeper gloves before using them the first time to ensure that they will offer maximum grip.
Activate the Grip
- Wash your gloves under clear, running water or in a sink. The water should be cold or lukewarm.
- With your hands in the gloves, rub your hands together and squeeze them repeatedly to remove any residual soap left over from the manufacturing process out of the foam.
- Repeat this process until they stop producing small soap bubbles.
- Next, thoroughly wring out your gloves and set them on a towel or a drying rack to air out.
Important: It’s normal for the gloves to feel like they have lost a bit of grip after the initial wash. Once you have used them 1 or 2 times, ideally in practice, the full grip will take effect.
Caring for Your Gloves
- After use, moisten your gloves under running water or in a sink. The water should be cold or lukewarm.
- Spray each glove 4-5 times with our glove cleaner.
- Carefully work the cleaner well into your gloves.
- Rinse out your gloves thoroughly the foam dissipates.
- Set your gloves on dry on a towel or drying rack to air out and store them in a cool, dark place (e.g. in a cellar or basement) until you use them next.
- MINIMISE ABRASION
There will always be wear and tear on the rubber grip surface during training and gameplay. This is a normal process but it does not affect the grip.
- Moisten your gloves before and during use.
- Use good technique and roll with precision to avoid harsh contact with the ground.
- You should always remove your gloves whenever you carry goals or nets.
- STANDARD DURABILITY
Pros typically use our goalkeeping gloves for just a few weeks due to the extremely severe wear and tear at that level. With T1TAN you get the same exact quality as the pros.
Most amateur goalkeepers use 3-4 pairs of goalkeeping gloves per year. That means you can assume that each pair will have a life of 3-4 months of active use. You can increase the life of your gloves by properly maintaining them and always employing proper technique.
Please note that wear can occur even on the first use. However, you can still use your gloves for 3-4 months despite visible wear.
- PROPER SIZING
Do you need help figuring out the right size gloves for your hands? Just send us a message via firstname.lastname@example.org or refer directly to this sizing chart:
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping costs and duration are different depending on the country where the delivery is being sent. You can find the details for the respective shipping costs and duration here.
If you would like to return your gloves, you can do so free of cost within German and Austria.